Complaints: Service Standards
12 Oct 2015
We aim to deliver an excellent service, but if you are unhappy with it and complain you can expect us to work to the following standards.
1. We will take your complaint seriously and investigate it fully.
2. We will be honest and fair in responding to your complaint.
3. We will keep you informed of progress in investigating your complaint.
4. If we have made a mistake, we will do our best to put it right.
5. We will make sure we learn from any mistakes made.
We want you to be happy with the service you receive from Leeds Federated. Here are our service commitments:
Great customer experience - We'll deliver a great customer experience, making it easy for you to do business with us.
High quality services - We'll offer services that you need and want, and deliver them, to a consistently high standard.
Listening and learning - We'll listen to your opinions and involve you in developing and improving our services.
If we get things wrong - We'll do our best to put things right if we make a mistake.